XM1014 is a semi-automatic Shotgun in CrossFire: Legends.
Overview[edit | edit source]
XM1014 shotgun is a semi automatic shotgun, which is also lighter, has a faster draw time and is able to reload faster than any other shotgun. However, it is also weaker than the SPAS-12, firing less pellets per shot. This weapon is a good choice for close quarter combat as in smaller maps.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- Moderate damage dealing.
- Moderate accuracy.
- Moderate recoil.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Can be fired while reloading.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Damage loses on long range.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Wide shell spreading.
- Damage losses on long range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the PC version, this gun cannot be obtained via Item Shop - the only way to obtain it is to collect 60 Weapon Fragments from playing Tower Defense.