M37-Ghetto is a variant of M37 Stakeout in CrossFire: Legends.
M37-Ghetto features a graffiti texture combined with camo bandages on the weapon. It comes with 8 rounds magazine and enhanced reload speed, in addition to the Slug Shell that players can swap back and forth with regular Buckshot Shell. When using Slug Shell, M37-COV is capable of scoring pinpoint 1-hit kill shot at medium distance, but to keep using Slug Shell, players will have to manually swap ammo after one is used.
- High damage dealing.
- Very high damage dealing on slug shell.
- Medium to high accuracy.
- High accuracy on slug shell.
- Low recoil.
- High magazine capacity for a pump-action shotgun.
- Fast pumping action time.
- Fast reloading time for a single shell.
- Full wallbang damage on buckshot or slug.
- Narrow shell spreading. (both buckshot and slug)
- Damage loses on long range.
- Cannot be fired while reloading.
- Cannot perform reload-cancel.
- Requires some time to do a full reload.
- Requires some time to do perform ammo swap.
- This gun acts as the standard M37 Stakeout variant in CF: Legends as the stock variant is completely absent, just like KAC-Chainsaw and 9A-91.
- Unlike the PC version, it's impossible to spam the Ammo Swap button to quickly load another Slug Shell in - if it's pressed too quick, the animation will play but no Slug Shell is inserted. Players will have to wait till the next shell is pumped in before attempting to swap ammo, which takes a considerable amount of time to execute.