Desert Eagle is a semi-automatic magnum pistol featured in CF: Legends.
Considered to be the iconic pistol in CrossFire: Legends, Desert Eagle features high damage and accuracy, and able to take down the opponents with 2-3 shot on the body or 1 headshot up to medium distance. It also combined with it's high rate of fire and moderately controllable recoil. But this gun has a small ammo capacity with only 7 rounds magazine (35 in reverse), and pretty slow reloading speed. But it's still very popular for the players due its advantages.
- High damage as a secondary weapon.
- Moderate damage against mid-to-long targets.
- High accuracy.
- More stabilized recoil being a very powerful handgun, despite it is a semi-automatic magnum pistol.
- Fast reloading speed.
- Low ammo capacity.
- Quick strafing may not be effective without expert aiming.
- Unlike the PC version, this gun is not sold in GP but instead it's sold as Gem item - players can either buy a new one in the Item Shop or trade one of the two USP in their starting inventory for one.
- The Desert Eagle's reloading speed is faster, which is different from the PC version.