Barrett is an anti-materiel, bolt-action sniper rifle featured in CrossFire: Legends.
The Barrett fires .50 Browning Machine Gun (.50 BMG) or 12.7×99mm NATO Anti-Materiel ammunition, a very powerful ammunition caliber. It is one of the few sniper rifles that can 1-hit kill anywhere on the body with full wallbang damage. However, this gun is very heavy and takes a long time to cycle the bolt, making it less effective than regular sniper rifles for more mobile snipers in TDM/FFA match.
One of the strongest point of the Barrett is that it's an anti-mutant sniper rifle, capable of scoring 300-500 damages against mutants (Without any damage boost).
- Extremely high damage for a sniper rifle.
- Full wallbang.
- Very powerful in HM/HMX
- Highly accurate at any range (when scoping).
- High magazine capacity for a sniper rifle.
- Short drawing time (some versions only).
- Very short reload time (some versions only).
- Extremely heavy for a sniper rifle.
- Long bolt cycling time.
- Long drawing time.
- Long reload time.
The Barrett is available in Battle Royale as a rare Sniper Rifle (Along with AWM) so it can only be obtained via Supply Drops or raiding Infected Buildings. It comes equipped with a Holographic sight by default and can mout all kind of scopes (up to 8x).