Armsel Striker is a shotgun in CrossFire: Legends.
Armsel Striker is a South African made semi automatic shotgun. It is fed with 12 Gauge shells and is able to hold 12 rounds in its cylindrical magazine. Even though it is technically a semi-automatic gun, the user can hold down the fire button for continuous firing.
It has a very fast firing rate (behind the AA-12), strong firepower, relatively low recoil, and good accuracy. It has a wide pellet spread like the AA-12, which is normally a bad thing. However the Striker deals good damage up to 20 meters unlike the AA-12 which rapidly loses damage at 10 meters and beyond.
This makes the Striker a very deadly "street sweeper" at close quarters, but at medium range it deals almost no damage at all.
The Striker is heavier than most shotguns and shells have to be inserted one-by-one (but it is possible to do reload cancel). Compared to other shotguns that reload one-shell-at-a-time, the Armsel Striker reloads very slowly.
- Moderate to high damage dealing.
- Very fast rate of fire.
- Relatively low recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Possible to do reload cancel.
- Wide pellet spread with low damage dropoff from 1-20 meters.
- Can be fired while reloading.
- Relatively slow drawing time.
- Very slow reloading time.
- Relatively heavy.
- Very low damage at medium-long range.
- Require some time to do full reload.
- Huge crosshair.
- This gun features an unique firing sound not found on the PC version. This sound is later shared with the AA-12 Hellfire.